Level I Sept 2015

Hi everyone,

Im going to take the examen the next year (level I). I want to prepare with a lot of time because i have a handicap (english). I want to know some strategies and also if someone can help me with some resume or something like that.

By the moment, i am studying with the CAIA materials (core topic: may 2012) and Standards from CFA (CAIA website), i know that probably it would be better to buy some packages from schweser or uppermark but i prefer CAIA just for the cost that i have to assume if i buy any packages.

So, if anyone could help me with current material or similar, please let me know, it would be a great help to me

Thanks in advance!!!

I think you should carefully reseach if the 2012 book is identical to the latest one because that was the transformational year for the curriculum as far as I know. Using the original book is a good idea (that is what I did) as long as you pair it with a good question bank. If you read the book thoroughly once and invest in Uppermark’s online question bank, you will be set for the exam. This is what I did for level 1 and am repeating for Level II.

Dog

But the 2012 book is the latets one i think so…in the site of caia is the edition that they have tou buy. what do you think about to buy any package? i mean is it efficient??

thanks!!!

I will let others answer that as I only used the original book. All I can say is that you cannot pass without a good question bank.

thatnks DEadog!! I have a doubt about the maximum period between both levels! I dont know if its like osme years ago, where caia demanded a maximum of 3 years to take the level II, now is the same? or there is no period to take de level II to become a member!!

Thanks again!