Practice Exam Scores - Level I

Hi everyone - I was just wondering what people were scoring on Schweser QBank, Uppermark TestBank and CAIA mocks leading up to the exam? What is the order of difficulty between the three?

Average: 79%

Standard Deviation: 7.6%

I’d say that before having taken L1 that I was scoring in the 85-90% range with outliner 70-75% scores in certain sections. I recall that the Uppermark Qbank and mock exam was definitely harder than the mock on the CAIA website.

If you were getting those scores, did you pass with ease then? I’m only getting around 70% at the moment - am I way off passing?

Hi everyone, i want to take the level I, i dont know which test bank its better to practice, could you recommend me anyone??

Thanks in advance

Use Uppermark along with the original books an dyou are set for Level 1.

For Level I - NO QUESTION Uppermark study materials, Uppermark question/Testbank, and CAIA book as a reference.

100% Uppermark question/Testbank and it’s not even close.

I work in finance but don’t do any “analysis” per se, more research for. a macro shop and help in execution for our trades

The UpperMark testbank has 1755 questions in it , and the Final Mock Exam on the web site was 3x harder than the CAIA practice OR the actual exam.

I didn’t start mock exams/questions until the week beforehand (though I would do it diff next time), and I am very cetrain sure i scored in the 80-85% range. I had starred maybe 20-30 questions of the 200, and if I got ALL of those wrong, I’m still in the 80-90% range.

Took stats in college, but for the most part have done ZERO quant work at my job. 25 yrs old.

^^^ Forgot to add: I was getting in the mid 70s-mid 80s on the UpperMark practice tests. Leading up to the night before the test.

You can also sort them according to your weak/strong sections, calculations or non-calcuations, or just crank out 200 straight Ethics questions, etc.

I used Schweser + read the CAIA book front to back and passed the test comfortably. Either study materials will enable you to pass the exam if you put the time in.

I was averaging high 80% / low 90% Schweser qbank and 85% on Schweser practice exams. Scored a 92% on the CAIA mock exam.