Level 1 Schweser Exam Scores vs. Actual

To anyone that already took level 1 using schweser: What were your average scores on the pratice exams and how representative were they of the actual exam? I’m scoring between 75-79 consistently and was curious because I have 3 more days to prepare. Also, any advice for the last few days of cramming from anyone who has already taken it would be appreciated. Good luck to all who are sitting this week.

Make sure you go over the questions you did wrong, this will help you to reinforce your weak areas. Re-read the related chapters as well if you have time.

And really study Ethics, scoring well on Ethics can make a difference with passing the exam. I suggest going though Ethics questions in Schweser, that will get you familiar with the format.

Good luck on the test day!

+1 on blue2014’s comment about going over questions you repeatedly got wrong. A last minute perusal of the explanation of such questions will make your mind jump into action should you encounter similar questions in the exam. Other than that, if you have put in the hours, just relax and stay on top of the formulae.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

Dog

Thanks Guys. Appreciate the feedback. Going through all of the mocks (schweser/caia) and cleaning up my weak areas. I’m almost there…