CAIA Level II Results

Anyone have a good guess as to when Level II results will be released?

Thanks

Last year L2 results were out on Apr-21, should be around that date this year.

Would love the result to come out faster as I am looking for a new position

This should not stop you from job serach.

Just tell potential employers that you passed L1 and took L2 and expect results shortly.

no duh?

It’s likely the results will be out today or tomorrow, they were out on Apr-21 last year, which was on Monday.

Keep an eye on the e-mail from CAIA

Haven’t received email yet, but if you go to the CAIA website, and go to account history, it shows your result. No details on performance yet, just “passed.” I guess they’re putting all of the details together and will send out the email probably later today.

Results are up. I didn’t see any email but I just logged on to the CAIA website and saw my result under account history.

I passed, best of luck to everyone!

Passed, Do you by any chance know where to submit references and work experience and degree information for the charter membership?

Jangle,

I’m in the same boat with applying as a full member. I went through a link (where you see your results) and applied (aka paid), but I didn’t have to put in my work/education experience. I did have to list two references. I went through my account and made sure my work experience and everything was up to date.

I actually just received an email saying I can use the designation, but I know for a fact that they haven’t talked to any of my references.

Passed!!

Here’s a breakdown to get a sample going:

Commodities: Higher

HF & MF: Higher

Constructed Response: Stronger

PE: Higher

Ethics: Comparable

Real Assets: Stronger

Risk Mgmt etc: Higher

Structured Products: Comparable

I’m with you guys - paid, but not sure about using designation. FAQ says you’re allowed once your membership has been approved. But yes, the email says we can use it now. Does simply paying and agreeing to the terms represent an “approved membership?”

I did read where they do not actually contact your references. They reserve the rigtht to contact them, but does not seem like that would occur unless there was an audit.

I’m only 22 and I interned at a fund of funds for 2 summers totaling 6 months. I currently work as an asset management analyst at a law firm (8 months).

Does anyone know if my internship experience would count as work expeirence for attaining the designation?

Thanks

Passed!

Commodities: Stronger

Hedge Funds: Comparable

Other constructed-response questions: Higher

Private Equity: Comparable

Ethics: Stronger

Real Assets: Higher

Risk Management: Higher

Structured Products: Stronger

Is it me or did you guys feel the constructed response questions were a bit easy?

Actually I felt they were hard, so a bit surprised of the outcome.

I just called the CAIA member relationship manager and she said after submitting the reference information and payment you can use the designation right away. She said they keep the references in file and degree and work experience is not checked. IF you lie though, I think you will be banned from CAIA.

I had 2 highers 2 comparables and 2 lower 2 weaker. I don’t know how I passed. Maybe it only shows part 1. I was pretty confident that I killed part 2 short answers.

Congrats everyone.

I passed. Three “Stronger” categories:

Other constructed response

Private Equity

Structured Products, Liquid Alternatives, Asset Allocation, and Portfolio Management (5% - 15%)

Everything else was Higher.

I passed. I was higher in PE and structured products, comparable in ethics, and stronger at the other 5 categories.

Just got the results…crushed it! Everything higher/stronger with the exception of real assets.

Congrats to those that passed and good luck to those that haven’t yet received/opened the dreaded results e-mail. From what I’ve read it seems that we don’t actually get the physical charter until late summer.

Will anyone here be at the CAIA Boston event in early May?