CAIA Lvl II Results

What are people’s best guess for a release date of CAIA Lvl II results?

My best guess based on prior years would be October 26th (Monday). I’m hoping it’s the week before, but not optimistic.

Do they always release on the first business day of the week? Is there any chance we’ll get results before next Monday?

Looks like they were relesaed on October 29th (a Wednesday) last year. Fingers crossed for next Monday but I feel it will be later than that.

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/caia-forum/91336132

It’s results week! Looking at last year, seems unlikely well see anything today. Regardless, I can’t stop refreshing…

Good luck to all!

I kept refreshing this morning as well…I think they are usually released before noon, so if we haven’t received them by now, it’ll probably be either tomorrow or wednesday AM. This is torture.

Good luck everyone! Fingers crossed because I REALLY don’t want to have to go back to those deferred tax equations/binomial probability trees ever again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would think Tuesday or Wednesday next week. They say 6 weeks afer the last exam date which would be 10/30. L1 came out a few days after the 3 week window, so I would not count on this week. Good luck everyone.

They say the results will be out within 6 weeks. They better stick to that… not fair to make us wait longer…

Level I exam window ended 9/25, which puts 3 weeks at 10/16. Results were released 10/13.

I’m hopeful it will be this week, but who knows…

The CAIA Survey ended today (26-Oct), so I assume results would come out just after. Level I came on a Tuesday, so it may be the same for level II.

Either way, results should be out by Friday.

Good luck to everyone!

Results just updated!

Pass!

Good luck everyone!!

RESULTS UP. PASSED!

likewise. can finally give the Refresh button a rest :slight_smile:

Anyone know when the breakdown is posted?

Breakdowns have been posted: 5 stronger, 2 higher, 1 comparable. Congratulations to all who passed!

Result is open now, passed cheeky

Passed!!

5 Stronger, 2 Higher, 1 Comparable. Congrats to everyone else who passed!

Passed:

5 Stronger

3 Higher

Whew! Passed level II; what a relief. Congrats to everyone else!

Congrats everyone! Passed with 4 stronger, 2 higher and 2 comparables.

Many candidates here have the F5 key blurred cheeky

Passed too. 3 Stronger, 3 Higher and 2 comparables. Definitely the essay part was much easier compared with a CFA Level 3 essay part.

Now it’s time to rest after having passed all CFA, FRM and CAIA exams.

Anyone here to become affiliate or member right now ?