CAIA level 1 in march 16 + FRM part 1 in May 16 - possible ?

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if you guys think it is possible or - let’s put it that way - realistic to study and pass the CAIA level 1 in march 2016 and FRM part 1 in May 2016 right after ?

I have already started to study for CAIA level 1, not going really fast but still. I have classes strating in January for CAIA level 1 and I am studying wiht Schweser Notes.

For the FRM, I will study with the Schweser Notes of a friend from 2015, do you guys think I would have to buy new ones or 2015 Schweser books for FRM part 1 are good enough ?

I hold a degree in finance and some exposure to hedge funds. Currently I am not working and it is the reason why I plan on studying for these examinations. What do you guys think ?

Thanks a lot

It is definitely possible, especially if you are not working. Just be mindful of burnout.

If you want more of a challenge add CFA level 1 in June to the schedule too.

Very possible.

Thanks for the good news. That would be the way I ll be going then. However I ll have to think twice before adding CFA in June. I ll rather make it in December than in June if I d like to start in 2016.

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know if any question banks are available for CAIA level 1.Also are there online versions of the same?I am looking for less expensive ones

Thanks!

uppermark has CD, download and online versions of CAIA Level I test banks

http://www.uppermark.com/caia/levelITestBank.php