Reschedule/Cancel CAIA Exam appointment due to unforseen circumstances...need help

People,

I am registered for CAIA level 1 in sept 2018 exam cycle.

owing to unforeseen issue and travel due to work, I shall be unable to write the exam in sept 2018.

could anyone let me know if there exists provision to reschedule to march 2019/ cancel the Sept 2018 exam and get exam fee refund??

:confused:

any light on this shall be highly appreciated,

Regards;

Kanu

I would suggest reaching out to CAIA directly. They are very responsive.

I hate to say it, I also believe this is why they offer a 2-week exam window for both levels, so you may out of luck. Good luck. Is there an option to sit for the exam where you are traveling to?

I believe changing testing date is still possible, contact CAIA and Perason testing center asap to see if you can still change testing date/location.

Yes, you can still change the test date and location. It has to be within the two week window though. But I’ve been moving mine around because of work conflicts with no problem. Sign in to caia.org, go to My Exam Info, then Schedule Your Exam, and then Schedule Your Exam Now. Finally, click the link on the left that shows your current test date.