Expected Results Release Date for September 2019 Level II Exam

So if history is a good indicator, the results should likely be out on the Monday of the 6th week following the close of the examination window (September 16th - September 27th), which looks to be Monday, November 4th, 2019.

Does anyone else have a competing theory or perhaps supporting evidence to confirm or debunk the date?

Thanks in advance for chiming in my forum friends!

It is hard to argue with your theory. I’m not so eager to see the results; I anticipate sitting again in March.

I feel like it could be a little sooner - I think we will know by next week. L1 results came about a week and a half early so I’m thinking L2 could be sooner than the 6 weeks after the final test day (sept 27th).

I hope you’re right! Good luck to you.

It takes far too long to mark! It could be done by a computer scanning for key words.

Written during Apr 2016 by @Sparkmeister

"I’ve trawled through old posts and these are the results days for CAIA LII that I can find:

Tuesday 27 October 2015 (38 clear days after final exam day)

Wednesday 29 October 2014 (39 clear days after final exam day)

Monday 28 October 2013 (37 clear days after final exam day)

Monday 29 October 2012 (37 clear days after final exam day)

Sunday 23 October 2011 (36 clear days after final exam day)"

Note - I’ve deleted the March LII dates and only left the Sep writing dates.

So… late October to Novemberish?

Eddyble we are trying to be more specific. It seems clear from your copied post that 36-38 days would be most standard deviations worth of the mean (geometric or arithmetic?) from the end of the exam period. So Friday 27 September +36-38 days = Saturday 2 November to Monday 4 November. Therefore it will likely be Monday 4 November.

Oh, i just realised - the numbers don’t make any sense for what i copy pasted. The final exam day must’ve been before the end of September.

Tuesday 27 October 2015 (38 clear days after final exam day) - 38 days after the final exam day can’t possibly be late October. So maybe previous writers had different writing periods?

Either way, I’m not holding my breath :slight_smile:

GL Friends

Great discussion points guys and thanks for your thoughts and analysis! It seems that whatever day results are released you can sign-on to your CAIA account and see a change in the verbiage regarding your eligilibility for membership, indicating pass/fail prior to the official email arriving in your inbox.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens with this stackable credential pilot in terms of the increase in the number of candidates and the associated pass rate. CAIA has made the right move in partnering with CFAI to grow the member base by targeting those who have had the pleasure of navigating the CFA gauntlet. My guess is that the pilot will become permanent sooner rather than later.

Best of luck in the final days of waiting to everyone!

“whatever day results are released you can sign-on to your CAIA account and see a change in the verbiage regarding your eligilibility for membership, indicating pass/fail prior to the official email arriving in your inbox.”

If this is the case, you can probably see this even earlier by taking a peek under the hood via source code.

I won’t relay instructions but this also worked for CFA results

Lol… was the same for the FRM/CIPM

the financial status was updated before the result status :slight_smile:

Does somebody currently see a change in the verbiage regarding your eligilibility for membership?

Nope, did you?

Did you?

Could an admin erase this duplicate? Thanks!

Did you?

Could an admin erase this duplicate? Thanks!

Nope: “your membership status: non-member”

Maybe we both failed .,…

LOL Actually, I think we still need to wait until 4th November (based on the historical data above)

As past experience, the “change” mentioned above only occurs the day when the results will be released.

Well I thought I was worrying too much about when the results are expected - but relative to some I’m positively chilled! Good luck all - not long to wait now!

Did you see something changed on the website?

At the current state, I m more extremely worried than happy :slight_smile:

What exactly are you seeing or not seeing? I don’t recall what the website is meant to look like or display :confused: