Who is We (CAIA Edition)

I want to try to get a dialog going here, maybe start exchanging questions and resources back and forth. I know peteus325 and sparklala731 are taking L1 in September. Who else is in with us? Did everyone defect to FRM Full this year? Anyways, here is the thread, state your: (a) Age (b) Location © Occupation 23, Calgary, PM: HNWC

I am in for the FRM full this year but will be with you guys for the CAIA lvl 2 in March 2010.

Look forward to it tfyim, it should be interesting.

25/Twin Cities/Absolute Return Fund analyst CFA Level 2 Candidate (Awaiting Results) Passed CAIA Level 1

28 / The Hague (Holland) / Back-office

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 25/Twin Cities/Absolute Return Fund analyst > > CFA Level 2 Candidate (Awaiting Results) > Passed CAIA Level 1 Isnt that a violation having (Awaiting Results)?

I wouldn’t think so. I am a CFA Level 2 candidate whom is awaiting results of the most recent examination. If it is, then I guess I’m in violation, come get me CFAI!

^under the CFAI we are still level II candidates till results are out.

21/F/LA

34, San Francisco, Institutional Investment Management CFA Level II Candidate CAIA Level I Candidate

32 Chicago Fixed Income Analyst CFA

26 Chicago CFA CAIA Hopefully FRM Fixed Income/ Risk Mgt

28 / NYC

26 Almaty (KZ) Special Situations

kazakhstanigirl ? Do you work for the government’s pension fund?

nope. what makes you think so? I am in PE

was just wondering… :slight_smile:

30s NYC Manager Due Diligence

31 ex I banker (bad mkt got me) MBA, CAIA, CFA L2 India