getting closer to results

My CAIA profile says Exam Status: Grading Complete Exam Result: Pending Maybe we will get our results prior to Oct 26th…

1 Like

It looks promising, hope they will hurry up (cannot stand to wait this long).

1 Like

Good Luck to everyone!

1 Like

Message from CAIA Institute “As indicated on the website’s Exam Results Update, B\beginning October 26, candidates who completed the Level II examination can log in to the website and receive notification of their general exam results.”

1 Like

I’m about to go insane waiting for the results…

1 Like

Great, now we’ve taken the whole server down. Are emails going out?

1 Like

The server has been down since the end of the Yankees Game las night. So that would be around midnight(eastern)? I hope the e-mails do go out on time. I just need to confirm my worst fears and move on…haha.

1 Like

I checked before bed (it was still up) and at 6am this morning and it was down. I can’t wait anymore! I remember for Level I getting an email before the sun was up. Still wishing everyone luck!

1 Like

Now the website says… ------------------ Site off-line CAIA is currently under maintenance. We should be back shortly. Thank you for your patience. ------------------ I hope they’re increasing the curve while they’re at it…

1 Like

Level I was graded early so i hoped the same for level II. But unfortunately… Now we have to wait till noon EST? Hope they fix the issues very quickly, because it would suck if we need to wait longer for the results.

1 Like

i almost got in. i got to the login screen but it froze…

1 Like

Me too! Glad to see someone is obsessively trying to log in too.

1 Like

I bet a lot of people are trying to log in. They’re trying at such a furious pace they don’t have time to post… I wish the damn results would come out already. A lot of planning to do once they are out…

1 Like

This waiting is killing me…

1 Like

I can’t believe these testing organizations haven’t figured out how to handle results day rushes. Both the CFA and CAIA websites blow up at this point in the year. It wouldn’t take much to set up stripped down websites, text only if need be, to hand out results. Or rent more server capacity for one day. It wouldn’t cost much. But hey, what are we going to do besides complain, probably not high on their list of priorities.

1 Like

They should just post up candidate IDs and pass/fail next to each ID on some random server… Why do you have to login to check for results? Can’t it be publicly posted somewhere? – I mean, just ID + pass/fail don’t hurt nobody.

1 Like

i think we overloaded the site. oh well…

1 Like

http://www.caia.org/ New page now but still offline…hoping for 3pm(est) but with our luck probably more like 5.

1 Like

I actually managed to log into my account with a bit of lag every step of the way. Exam Status: Grading Complete Exam Result: Pending Seems like the results aren’t registering. I’m about to give up and hit happy hour at 5pm. This is too much to deal with all day…

1 Like

Me too - mine still says pending

1 Like