Practice Tests

Where is the best place/ company to get practice tests? I signed up for the Uppermark package and have the books/ q bank but no practice tests. Any ideas?

Schweser provides two sample tests and its Q bank also lets you create practice exams. I assume the Uppermark Q bank is the same but you would know better.

does anyone have practice tests available. up for sale?

I have the Schweser practice test book for March 2010 for sale. It came new in the package but I already have access to the Qbank and others so haven’t really needed it. It has 2 full-length tests with 400 questions overall. You can only buy it as either part of the basic study set for 599 or the final review pack for 199. Would let go of it for $75 OBO including shipping via Express Mail. Any takers?

I’d go for that. Seriously.

MK88 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have the Schweser practice test book for March > 2010 for sale. It came new in the package but I > already have access to the Qbank and others so > haven’t really needed it. It has 2 full-length > tests with 400 questions overall. You can only buy > it as either part of the basic study set for 599 > or the final review pack for 199. Would let go of > it for $75 OBO including shipping via Express > Mail. Any takers? if you still have that shoot me an email here: robpjordan@gmail.com

do you still have access to the Schweser testbank available? thanks!!

I have the Uppermark qbank. Post your email for info.

helfensn@gmail.com

hi Knicksfan, could u kindly contact me as well for qbank? dailyzll@hotmail.com many thanks!!