schweser

i just bought the schweser books…do i still need to buy the primary material or does schweser cover everything?

Schweser did a pretty good job with the L1 materials in terms of coverage. I bought the source texts as well as Schweser for L2. So far, the coverage is decent. I don’t like the arrangement of the source material as I find it far too repetitive. I’m basically using Schweser to stud and if there’s anything I need to dig deeper on, I’ll refer to the source material.

but does it include all the sections including current topics?

I’m not buying the source materials, mainly as a tiny protest. CFA provides the source materials with their registration fees but CAIA does not. I found review materials to be more than sufficient for L1 so I will be using Schweser. I used UpperMark for L1 but when I ordered L2 materials six months ago (I did not sign up for the test) it was such a cluster**** getting the materials on time that I became totally turned off by their organization and cancelled my whole order.

but does it include all the sections including current topics? -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yes, it covers all three source texts.

Does some body want to share (by distributing cost) her CAIA L2 schweser for Sep’10 with me? my contact id: hakaiun@gmail.com