How much did you score on the CAIA Prerequisite test?

I just took mine and my scores were: Form A: 65% Form B: 63% I have completed CFA Level 1 exam and have an MBA in Finance. Honestly, I thought that the Prerequisite tests were harder than I had expected. That said, I was probably rusty on a lot of finer points. Is it really *necessary* to review the Prerequisite material since I scored less than 70%? I am in a full time job and have less than 3 months to take the exam so not sure whether I should review. Do they directly ask questions from the prerequisite material also?

I scored around those numbers on Form A like a month ago. I’m taking CFA L1 on December. I found that more than 70% of my wrong answers were just because I didn’t remember some stupid formula or simple definition. Nothing one can’t catch up with in a couple of days. I recommend you do the same analysis. If your case is the same as mine, I wouldn’t worry too much. Just do some light review and you’ll be fine.

I doubt you need much of that stuff for the actual Level I test; it’s not very quantitative.