75 days to go...

Where are you all guys? This forum is just so quiet - how are the preps going?

Haven’t started yet but the book is waiting next to my bed with a post-it in it to get started very soon. I guess I will start the show like 50 days before the exam coz I have some vacation to dedicate 2 weeks full time right before the exam.

Won’t start for a few more weeks. Maybe mid-July. Going for quality, not quantity. Still a bit burnt out from CFA L2.

BTW, realized this is the L1 forum, which I’ve completed. Tired…

Studying a couple of hours a night… but this is summer so I’m going to enjoy myself.

15 days to go folks!

if i could get this over with tomorrow, i would. i’m ready to go.

I have done theory once and am revising - have also done Uppermark testbank. What all have you all guys done?

I read the theory mid-July. I’m doing questions in Qbank and end of chapter. Then going to go for sample. It doesn’t seem very difficult but my exam is 8AM so i will be 75% effective :frowning:

meazza Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I read the theory mid-July. I’m doing questions > in Qbank and end of chapter. Then going to go for > sample. > > It doesn’t seem very difficult but my exam is 8AM > so i will be 75% effective :frowning: Goop luck Meazza! I remember crushing L1 with you, though I’ve been through a few screen names. First I was KHJ, then diggingditches, now Quant. Don’t ask how/why, but sometimes you get banned for sht. You’ll nail the CAIA!

Hey Quant, I remember the name KHJ! I have not studied much during this summer. I`m grilling Qbank now. Screw the next 2 weeks and hopefully nail this on the 24th. My real objective is CFA L2 though.