charter

I finaly got my charter. super happy. but for some reason, I think that the charter does not look very nice. the paper is simple. maybe I have high expectations but my undergrad and grad diplomas are printed on a better paper and overall looks better. does anyone feel the same?

wow…congrats dear how ru feeling after putting CAIA after ur name? & do u c any advantage in ur career because of CAIA?

Can’t you find anyone in Almaty to forge a better-looking one for you? :slight_smile:

hi kazakhstanigirl, I have 3 years of banking experience but however non-investment exp. Do i qualify for the charter? the website saying 1 year proff exp and in another area it says 4 years. Any advise?

SuperCop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hi kazakhstanigirl, > > I have 3 years of banking experience but however > non-investment exp. > Do i qualify for the charter? > > the website saying 1 year proff exp and in another > area it says 4 years. > > Any advise? If you have a Masters degree you need 1 year, if you dont then you need 4 years (non0investment or investment experience does not matter).

thanks Eric