Formula Sheet

Hi - i’m sure this has been asked before, but do we get a formula sheet in the exam, and if so do you know which formulae are on it? Thanks

answered my own question, from CAIA website Do I need to memorize all of the formulas? Candidates should be aware that key equations are no longer provided in the Study Guide and will not be provided on the exam. This is an outgrowth of the new curriculum and the use of original reading materials developed by CAIA. All equations in the readings are important to understand

Are there really too many formulae in the curriculum? Does any of you have a list of those formulae/a cheat sheet you might have prepared and willing to share?

Hiya - in the absence of a formula sheet, i have just memorised the formulae in the Appendix in the back of the Schweser books - do you have these?

Just memorize them. There are probably about 10-15 formulas, some of which are derivative of one another and most are intuitive. Almost none are complicated. Make flash cards for them. Read them two dozen times or so over the course of a week and you’ll be set.