Schweser vs. Real test

Does anyone have an opinion of how difficult Schweser practice exams are vs. the actual exam??

No clue yet, I did 78 and 82 in schweser for only 74 in the sample caia exams What about you?

I’m not really grading myself because I started just cramming Sept 1st, but just want to get a feel of what other people thought…perhaps from people who failed in March or something

Bump!

I found the Level 2 Schweser exams very easy compared to the actual test. In the multiple choice sections, you actually had silly q’s like what is the shape of the curve in private equity called? You aren’t going to see softball q’s like that on the real exam so I wish Schweser would make the exams more challenging. I got low 80"s on the mock exams…suffice it to say I don’t think I did as well on the actual exam.

sircon, in which country did you wrote your exam?

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

i used to live in toronto and waterloo, ontario. visited montreal back in the days. currently in the UAE, wrote mine in dubai and got toasted, your help gave me a few points on the exam however i guess its still going to fail for me. cheers mate.

Guys, don’t give up hope - many of us did poorly on level 1 and still passed. I bet that will still mostly be the case for level 2, although perhaps a little less.

See how it goes, If it has to be redone, so be it. Not the end of the world.

What would you do differently if you had to take it again?

If you didn’t properly study (i.e. put in the time with the official material), you deserve to fail… Just my unhumble opinion…tired of credential flippers who don’t understand the material they binged on!

Keys Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you didn’t properly study (i.e. put in the time > with the official material), you deserve to > fail… > > Just my unhumble opinion…tired of credential > flippers who don’t understand the material they > binged on! Ditto.