2010 vs 2009 curriculum??

So I finished taking the 2010 Schweser practice exams in book 3 and happen to look at some of the questions from the 2009 Schweser practice exam book. There is a huge differrence! Notably the quant section is now missing in 2010. I read on the CAIA blog that the quant section hasn’t been deleted, but has now been moved to the prerequisites for the program. Does this mean I should be expecting it on the test? I didn’t see any of these in any of the LOS’s for 2010 nor did the 2010 Schweser practice exams have it on them. Sweating bullets now as I haven’t encountered these and I’m sitting of the test on Friday. Also, I’m scoring in the mid-70’s on these practice exams. Anyone care to weigh in on if that’s a good enough score to pass the real thing? How close are the Schweser exams to the real thing? Harder? Easier? If it’s anything like the CFA, I feel like I’ll be ill prepared as I don’t think the Schweser practice tests were at all indicative. Thanks in advance

read the “no time to study” chain about 4 post down I am also sitting Friday, my bet is quant has been incorporated into the actual material, rather than a stand alone section.

Quant terms do come up, as its part of the prerequisite material. That’s all I’ll say.