Result of Sep'10 L2

when is result coming out? btw, how you guys expect? i am 50:50:( & this time strangely CAIA didn’t email me for the feedback of L2 exam like they did after L1 exam. Has some body got?

Is it possible you did so poorly on the exam that they weren’t interested in your feedback? Could be a bad sign.

lol

results are out now above 75 in all except real estate, alpha beta drivers and credit derivs which were 50-75

Well the pass rate is out, and it remained 71%, looks like probably 56% again for CAIA L II … gulp

71% for 2 exams in a row seems like sort of an odd coincidence, or alternatively an odd number for the CAIA to pick to curve the results to.

pass rate for Sep 2010 is out?

That was quick. You guys got the results in like 2 weeks for level II Congrats all

I have not got it?

I wrote exam in Dubai on 29 Sep. How you guys got your result??

looks like level I result is out and not l2

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was out of breathe…

irfran, i wrote my exam in dubai as well. give me a shout 050-8982387

@super cop I am in Pakistan right now

Tick, tock…

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is it possible you did so poorly on the exam that > they weren’t interested in your feedback? Could > be a bad sign. did not get the survey link as well(((

zuckernero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Captain Windjammer Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Is it possible you did so poorly on the exam > that > > they weren’t interested in your feedback? > Could > > be a bad sign. > > > did not get the survey link as well((( Central Limit Theorem guys. They don’t need to interrogate all of us to know what 99.99% of us think.

btw i got the feedback survey from CAIA, couple of days ago

how did you do irfan?

Its official, the pass rate for the Sept 2010 Level II was 56%