L2 breakdown is in.

56% pass rate Commodities: Between 50 and 75% Current and Integrated Topics: Between 50 and 75% Hedge Funds: Between 50 and 75% Managed Futures: Greater than 75% Professional Standards and Ethics: Greater than 75% Real Estate: Between 50 and 75% Venture Capital and Private Equity: Greater than 75% Essays: Between 50 and 75% Think I passed by the proverbial skin of my teeth!

On behalf of the CAIA Curriculum and Examination Committee, let me be the first to congratulate you for achieving a passing score on the Level II examination. The Level II examination represents the final assessment phase of the program. For those who sat for the exam this September, 56% were successful in passing. Below are the results of your CAIA examination by each part of the curriculum. Commodities: Between 50 and 75% Current and Integrated Topics: Between 50 and 75% Hedge Funds: Greater than 75% Managed Futures: Below 50% Professional Standards and Ethics: Greater than 75% Real Estate: Below 50% Venture Capital and Private Equity: Between 50 and 75% Essays: Between 50 and 75% Barely! So brutal!

Commodities: Below 50% Current and Integrated Topics: Between 50 and 75% Hedge Funds: Below 50% Managed Futures: Between 50 and 75% Professional Standards and Ethics: Greater than 75% Real Estate: Below 50% Venture Capital and Private Equity: Between 50 and 75% Essays: Below 50% Fail, And this was strictly because of one BS Real Estate essay that no one had heard of and apparently I was the only one to get. F this, CAIA II you’re dead come next March

My strategy for focusing on the “big guys” (Ethics, Hedge Funds, and Private Equity) paid off! Commodities: Between 50 and 75% Current and Integrated Topics: Between 50 and 75% Hedge Funds: Greater than 75% Managed Futures: Between 50 and 75% Professional Standards and Ethics: Greater than 75% Real Estate: Between 50 and 75% Venture Capital and Private Equity: Greater than 75% Essays: Between 50 and 75%

For Those who passed, what notes did you study?

h2006 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For Those who passed, what notes did you study? Schweser notes…mainly the flashcards.

For those who did not pass, if you could turn the clock back, what would you have done differently ? ie, 1) if used Schweser notes, buy uppermark also and vice versa ? 2) Spend more time on calculations related questions ? 3) ? 4) ? 5) ?