A Holiday Gift

I’ve prepared a 77-page summary of the Advanced Core Topics for my own use in studying for the March 2011 Level II exam. To celebrate (in no particular order) Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwaanza, Ras as-Sana al-Hijreya and Festivus, I’ll email a PDF copy to anyone who asks. Any use of it will of course be entirely at the recipient’s own risk.

wow! that’s a nice gift, CW!

Hello CW, I am really interested :slight_smile: Can you please send it to matthieuboizard at hotmail.com ? Thanks

Thanks Cap’n! It’ll be a Festivus for the rest of us! spruceholl@aol.com

Thanks man, I’ll take one at my email: socdunc@aol.com

Just sent it to the three of you above; let me know if you don’t receive it.

I got a delivery failure notice about the email I sent to you dbfinley . . .

hook a brother up myprivateindia at gmail.com

received it ! thanks a lot

This really reinforces how behind I am. I haven’t really read anything yet. Way to many other priorities right now. September 2011 here I come!

I think it’s more than I’m just way ahead (than someone should be, or than I’ve been before on exams like this). I’m making an effort to get the studying out of the way early on this one. I also have an unusual amount of time on my hands.

Sweet- can you send it to jjmattathil@yahoo.com

I’d love to check it out — mleejr@yahoo.com

Thanks! quantjockmba at gmail

mjb490 at gmail. thanks and happy holidays

Hi! I would really appreciate it if you could send the notes to wigginsemail@hotmail.com or rwiggins@firstmichiganbank.com. Thank you so much. Exceedingly generous to do all that work and share it. Regards,

Hi Captain Windjammer, I would really appreciate it if you could send the notes to: cyrusmf@hotmail.com thanks in advance.

Hi, I would really appreciate it if you could send it to wigginsemail@hotmail.com or rwiggins@firstmichiganbank.com. Thank you so much! Exceedingly kind of you.

Hey Captain, I would really apprecaite it as well if you could send it to eschoppik@gmail.com. Thanks so much and happy holidays to everyone here! Good luck studying!

Hey Captain, I would really apprecaite it as well if you could send it to rayquan4@gmail.com. Thanks so much and happy holidays to everyone here! Good luck studying!