Results Thread

Passed

passed as well. am a bit surprised, i thought the test was tougher than the schweser materials

Passed.

Passed!

passed!!! the first few questions really surprised me about LBO, i used schweser + the text.

I used Uppermark notes and q-bank as well as Schweser final review pack (mock exam and secret sauce). I bought flashcards but I never used them. funnyray, the LBO calc early on surprised me too.

i got that set of Qs at the beginning (the 1st question after ethics…) i was shot O_o’’’ then thing got easier, happy ending

Below are the results of your CAIA examination by each part of the curriculum. Alpha Drivers and Beta Drivers: Between 50 and 75% Commodities and Managed Futures: Greater than 75% Credit Derivatives: Greater than 75% Ethics: Greater than 75% Hedge Funds: Greater than 75% Private Equity: Greater than 75% Real Estate: Greater than 75%

I thought I failed, but there really isn’t much info with the scores, did i get over 70% or not?? Alpha Drivers and Beta Drivers: Between 50 and 75% Commodities and Managed Futures: Greater than 75% Credit Derivatives: Between 50 and 75% Ethics: Greater than 75% Hedge Funds: Between 50 and 75% Private Equity: Between 50 and 75% Real Estate: Greater than 75%

Ha! I work in RE… Alpha Drivers and Beta Drivers: Greater than 75% Commodities and Managed Futures: Greater than 75% Credit Derivatives: Greater than 75% Ethics: Greater than 75% Hedge Funds: Greater than 75% Private Equity: Greater than 75% Real Estate: Between 50 and 75%

Going into the test my strongest area and one that I thought I would score perfect on was alpha and beta. Looks like I CAIA’d.