How do I cite that I am a CAIA Level I Candidate?

I passed all three levels of the CFA Program and have just enrolled in the CAIA level I exam. What is the proper reference for a CAIA level I candidate. Is it okay to say I am a ‘CAIA Level I Candidate?’ I tried searching CAIA’s website and had no luck. Thanks

Why don’t you e-mail the CAIA Association and ask them, and then post again here to let us know what they say?

I’ll let you do that, bud. I called and the people that answer the phones have no idea how to respond…horrible

Hello all! Thank you for your interest in learning more about the CAIA program. @nor_ cal1982: I’m so sorry to hear that we were not more helpful when you called in. I assure you we are currently working to improve our internal call redirection protocol. As for your question, please use the following in describing your status in the program: “L1 Candidate for the CAIA program.” If you have any further questions, feel free to post them in the official Q&A thread I’ve started in this very forum: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?22,1277744 Best!

Thank you! I appreciate your help