Practice Questions

I just purchased the recommended text from CAIA (book on their website) but there are no practice questions within the text. Do they provide any or do I have to purchase some through Schweser (e.g., Q-Bank). I would prefer not to use Schweser since the recommended text is straightforward, though a little dense.

looks like no one ever vists this board - did you ever find any?

I called the organization. Apparently that 40 page supplement on their website includes the only practice questions that they provide. I asked them if they felt that was sufficient for someone to pass the exam and they said yes. I am a little skeptical. I might bite the bullet and pay for schweser or uppermark, but don’t know yet.

Let us know if you find anything worthwhile - I am looking through all the study providers to see if they JUST offer some sample exams or practice questions. The one big book we have to study is small enough so that I don’t think I need additional study materials. For the CFA, those questions really drove home that I didn’t know the material as well as I thought I did.

I agree, the CFA was better organized, though it has been around for a few decades. CAIA is still relatively young, but at least they have a text book now. It is pretty humorous that they only have performance through 2008 in their examples. Schweser doesn’t break out their products individually but Uppermark does. I am just going to stick with the CAIA text for now since, like you said, it is not too long.