CAIA Practise Questions

Hey

Where are you all going to get practise questions in preparation for the exam. The official textbook has none and schweser don’t provide many at all. What are you going to use to prepare?

Cheers

buy the question bank from uppermark… its expensive… but if you memorize all 1200 Q&As you will pass

The CAIA Association now provides a free sample exam to registered Level 1 candidates. It can be found on caia.org on the Curriculum page. You must be logged in to gain access to it.

Hey guys,

got the uppermark qbank as well - seems to be really good!

However I am wondering whether there are any old “real-exam-questions” available?

Cheers, Chris

I plan to use Schweser Pro. Had used it for CFA and was satisfied with it.

dvictr,

whats the % of calculation type questions out of 100% on the actual exam? and how complex they are? uppermark calculation questions seem to be straigh forward as long as you recognize the formula.

That question violates the ethics portion of the charter. Know all the calculations and don’t worry about guessing what will or will not be on the exam.

I would recommend Schweser/Uppermark Q banks if you are looking for practice questions. but to be honest, I used neither for L1 and had no problem on the exam. I studied just using study cards I made myself, based on the curriculum.