WooHoo!

Just ordered Uppermark. Who else is slaying the beast in March?

1 Like

I am doing CAIA Level 2 in March.

1 Like

Im taking Level 1 in march ditch good luck i just got through the first book…it seems more quantitative than Lvl 1 quant

1 Like

i’m having a groundhog day feeling about the posts already [pee]

1 Like

It’s on baby!!

1 Like

good luck guys… hav read ur posts… u guys hav been discussing this for a long time… glad all of u doin it… all the very best! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanx dontknowhow…it’s kinda scary going almost alone Glad at least ditch and bender are in for the haul with me…

1 Like

can you guys tell me if CAIA L1 is more difficult than CFA1? thanks.

1 Like

challenger Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > can you guys tell me if CAIA L1 is more difficult > than CFA1? thanks. CAIA is easier.

1 Like

How is everyone progressing, just finishing off the first read through and about to hit the question bank.

1 Like

Think its about time I started seriously. Read through ethics but work is killing me right now. Started coverage on a couple of new sectors. Whats your take on the 200 recommended hours?

1 Like

It should be barely enough, depending on how focused you are in the actual studying process. I find work tends to drain me of my energy, and by the time I go home, the last thing I want to do is to study finance, after being in the office talking about finance for the past 10 hours. I would say 250-275 is a realistic estimate.

1 Like

Im sure most people feel less prepared than they did for CFA… I do

1 Like