Woo hoo!

Who is taking CAIA Level 2 in March 2009?

1 Like

I’ll be taking it this March. I’m hoping this forum will be as helpful as it was for the CFA (although I only found it when I got to Level 3 in 2007). I’m looking forward to the discussion of the material, although I’m sure the exam itself will be no where as hard as the CFA. I think the designation will be bigger down the road (even though it gets dumped on regularly by other posters).

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m taking Level 1 in March. I ordered Uppermark today and plan on ripping through that throughout January. While the exam/designation gets knocked often, I am very interested in learning about alternative investments. Regardless if the designation gets bigger down the road, I’m looking forward to completing it for personal gratification. Any ideas/input for someone just getting going?

1 Like

[pee]

1 Like

There is a place for a “#1” and a place for a “#2”. This is only for #2s.

1 Like

i would be going L2 in march, but have not registered yet. Would do that on 28th Jan after seeing the result of CFA L1

1 Like

i would be giving L2 in march, but have not registered yet. Would do that on 28th Jan after seeing the result of CFA L1

1 Like

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There is a place for a “#1” and a place for a > “#2”. This is only for #2s. I realize that. I just thought advice from those who completed Level 1 would be more beneficial than advice from those who are preparing for Level 1 with me.

1 Like

ditchdigger2CFA, i was trying to make a joke about rohufish’s peeing (a #1) vs. “a #2”, another thing dogs do that are a bit messier i couldn’t care less if you were CAIA L1 or L2, good luck!

1 Like

2 Sameeragarwal I suppose that 28 Jan 09 is the deadline for registration for CAIA 2, do not miss the registration date.

1 Like

28th Jan is also the date of cfa level 1 result, i would like to register after seeing that result

1 Like

What sameer said…

1 Like

am i the only one doing only CFA L2…or L1 again as 28th jan would decide… gosh! i think i should plan on doing some other course too… hope to see some of u on the FRM forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

actually i cleared FRM last year…so there were 6 exams to start with (3 CFA, 2 CAIA, 1 FRM). I have cleared two ( FRM and CAIA L1), waiting for the result of 1 (CFA L1), preparing for 2 (L2 of cfa and caia)

1 Like

sameeragarwal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > actually i cleared FRM last year…so there were > 6 exams to start with (3 CFA, 2 CAIA, 1 FRM). I > have cleared two ( FRM and CAIA L1), waiting for > the result of 1 (CFA L1), preparing for 2 (L2 of > cfa and caia) Hows things going now? I am studying for CFA-L1 as we speak, switching gears in June to study for the FRM and then taking CAIA-L1 in March. I’m curious to know about your FRM experience.

1 Like

sameeragarwal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > actually i cleared FRM last year…so there were > 6 exams to start with (3 CFA, 2 CAIA, 1 FRM). I > have cleared two ( FRM and CAIA L1), waiting for > the result of 1 (CFA L1), preparing for 2 (L2 of > cfa and caia) Damn dude you’re busy

1 Like