upper mark

several misspelled words and grammatical errors throughout the book in addition to some wrong answers at the end of each sections. Sometimes makes you wonder of the credibility of upper mark. I recall one section in book 2 where it was saying hedge funds cannot move markets and gave the Soros example. LTCM i believe would have definitely had devastating systematic effects on the markets if the government did not intervene and bail them out. Just my opinion thus far with upper mark.

1 Like

What I like about uppermark is that they email to let you know if there are any typos in their books. I see hardly any mistakes and am really impressed with their study books. Also, if you read Anson, he says that hedge funds cannot move markets. That’s probably where the information in the uppermark books comes from. Some of the Anson information is outdated, but that’s what’s going to be on the exam.

1 Like

the reading isn’t wordy and gets to the point which is beneficial. 2ndluvGunner you’re reading different books if your “Barely” seeing any typos.

1 Like

Uppermark actually e-mailed me regarding these issues great client services!

1 Like

Well, that makes the decision to buy schweser much easier. Thanks guys.

1 Like

cfacowtown Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well, that makes the decision to buy schweser much > easier. Thanks guys. I wouldn’t be so quick on that. Schweser is not as good as Uppermark from the numerous posts I’ve read regarding the exam, albeit people pass using both study providers.

1 Like