Uppermark Exam Simulation - 65%

How is everyone doing on practice exams? My first real test simulation of 200 questions yielded 65%. I guessed more than I had liked to. Quant and Credit Derivatives are lagging. Otherwise the other topics looks sound at 70-80%.

1 Like

im scoring 85%-90% on all cylinders, a lot of material overlap with CFA. Besides statistical data and managed futures/cta I’m not really learning any new material due to either prior coursework or from general readings from CFAI text. Good luck come March, I’m taking it on the 16th will most likely move it up to the 9th

1 Like

im getting about 65-75% on the uppermark testbank. defintately could be much better. im finding that a lot of my poor marks are coming directly from the quants section, whereas the other sections im doing decent. only a few weeks left to go, i guess its time for one final push.

1 Like

I am starting to get nervous. 11 days away for me and I’m a bit less prepared than I hoped. CFA is on hold for the next 11 days while I cram for the CAIA!

1 Like

I will be thru schweser notes by this weekend. plan to take the first simulated test on monday or so. I am planning to buy the uppermark testbank but a lil hesitant on spending more money! But seems like its a must…so will go for it. Hope I’m able to get it done tho by the 19th.

1 Like

69% this morning. I’m getting nervous!

1 Like

do they mark the exam based on a bell? I assume that if the larger population is getting a high school, this will mean we all have to get a high school to pass. this sucks.

1 Like

a high school? high score?

1 Like

CAIA 100 Question Practice Exam - 86% Uppermark 200 Q Exam Simulation - 80% I’m slaying this beast tomorrow!

1 Like

best of luck, from what I gather, no two people have the same test, is that correct?

1 Like

Good luck all, hope you nail it. You pulled your mark up 20% ditchdigger2CFA, feeling better now?

1 Like