Curriculum Changes

I like how the CAIA Assoc is being adaptive to current market conditions. Curriculum Update Significant Level II Updates for September 2009 & March 2010 The September 2009 and March 2010 Level II exam will cover a new edition of the CAIA Level II Current and Integrated Topic Readings, a dynamic curriculum section that integrates recent alternative investment industry developments. A total of 7 new and updated articles have been added to this latest edition of the curriculum text. Below is a list of articles that are new to the program for 2009-2010: “Coping with Climate Change" by Christian Weistroffer. “Beyond Markowitz: A Comprehensive Wealth Allocation Framework for Individual Investors” by Ashvin B. Chhabra. “The Strategic and Tactical Value of Commodity Futures” by Claude B. Erb, CFA, and Campbell R. Harvey. “The Subprime Credit Crisis of 2007” by Michel G. Crouhy, Robert A. Jarrow and Stuart M. Turnbull. “Tail Risk Management” by Vineer Bhansali. “Taming Global Village Risk” by Rodney N. Sullivan. “How Good are Private Equity Returns?” by Robert M. Conroy and Robert S. Harris.

1 Like

I got this email also. It is nice to see such a young program keeping up with current market conditions. ditchdigger2cfa did you get the article on AI that was also in that email? It was a good read. Anyone who wants a copy let me know and i’ll forward you one.

1 Like