L1 in Sept

Just wondering is there anyone here has registered for the L1 in Sept?

1 Like

How many months of studying are necessary for L1?

1 Like

Signed up a couple weeks ago. Got the course textbooks and I have pre-ordered Schweser…its on its way. @NSZ 150 -200 hours, could vary based on your experiences/background. I am starting late June after CFA-L1, so a tight 3 months. It can be done.

1 Like

I am going to take L1 exam in Sept as well Just quickly ask, guys, are there anyone heard about the study material of Institutional Investor ExamPrep? How is the textbook? is it better than Uppermark materials?

1 Like

From what I can gather by reading the forums, Institutional Investor ExamPrep is probably the last choice among the three. I’ve ordered Uppermark myself.

1 Like

Btw, have you picked out the date and location for the Sept exam yet?

1 Like

Speaking of scheduling for the exam, I believe you can make a change in both the date and location later on after you’ve make your initial choice with Pearson.

1 Like

I bought the textbook and schweser, both look pretty good. I have hear uppermark is the winner in this category, but I was impressed with schwesers CFA materials, so I will go with what I know.

1 Like

I have booked the exam location in London Halborn, 21st Sep And you? Actually I have 2008 March schweser textbook on my hand, do you think they should be still good enough for this Sep’s exam, however I am going to buy additional quesbank from Uppermark as well. Thank you.

1 Like