Headhunters

Anyone know or ever used a good headhunter/recruiting firm in NYC/CT area? Care to share!

what type of yobs?

HF and IB in Middle to Front office role.

i have some names. where should i send them?

pupdawg82@gmail.com Thanks CK.

check this weekend

Pup - you have mail. Hope this helps. Good luck. CK

Thanks bud. Will check tonight and reply

please send to me as well: mikewilbur2@gmail.com thanks.

please don’t start a thread.

please send me as well. worldnews3@hotmail.com

headhunters are gay (even more than brianr and artvandalay combined!), they are a dime a dozen. make sure to use and abuse yours, cause that’s what they will do to you.

good luck to those trying to get job through headhunters. When I started my job search last august I had a bunch of them contact me, did not help. All the interview that I got this year were through applying on job boards(Indeed, quantster, efinancial) and company websites. I was surprised to see how easy it was to get an interview that way, but I do think headhunters are just a cost to the company and if they can hire a candidate directly they will save some money. Also, I only have 2-3 years of work experience, hh are more useful at senior level., when you are just switching MD jobs from one company to the other.

^ Also, some of them will push you to take a job that does not match to what you want to do, I had one hh talking me into how some corporate fin role could help me with my career if I could take a pay cut at the time with possible high bonus… Tell me about it!!

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > headhunters are gay (even more than brianr and > artvandalay combined!), they are a dime a dozen. > > make sure to use and abuse yours, cause that’s > what they will do to you. What’s so gay about two guys double teaming your mom?

i agree 100% with gauri i disagree 100% with artvandalay

I touched base with a headhunter today. He wanted to FaceTime for a bit to chat after an initial phone screen.

He seemed like an ok dude. I generallly greatly despise headhunters.

Just remember with them that while they act like getting you the most money is in their interest (which it is marginally) they get paid from the firm and in the end they just want you to take they job. They will certainly push you to take a job you may not like/want just so you can get paid. Ive had to block a few after going through rounds of interviews and turning down a few offers, they can get really clingy

Just give it time, this is how it starts.

Used car salespeople reincarnates