Resume Help?

Anyone willing to help me look over my resume? I am applying to graduate schemes for BB and Management Consulting for next year. In a decent school for my Masters and I will be finishing it next year. My experience are a little unbelievalbe, but all of it is true (might overstate my importance). Sadly none of it is finance related.

I can send my resume to anyone who is interested in helping. Really appreciate any help, even if it’s formatting. Didn’t want to post it on line for privacy resasons.

razume.com

a lot of people use this

you can submit it online and black out any sensitive or private info that may identify you

Lets just say my resume and experiences are super unique. Switzerland for auctions, France for fashion shows, Singapore for exhibitions (countries are random, but those are some of my experiences). I think I have decent leverage for the luxury goods sector or consumer goods.

Also I caught a relevantly huge accounting fraud while I was consulting interning for a CPA firm (not auditing, but risk consulting) for a Pre-IPO. I kinda talk about what part of it was a fraud, so don’t want it posted on the web [didn’t post the company’s name in the resume, but just incase].

Also since my other job (family business) has a small and tight knit industry, I don’t want to create any hard feelings. I know every major player in that industry and we all live around the same area, have offices around the same places, play sports together, yearly industry gatherings.

Axe my man Numi. You’re welcome.

Yup Numi emailed me directedly. Just waiting for his reply. Thanks for the suggestion though

CFAvsMBA, thanks so much for recommending me! I appreciate the support.

kys916, I just sent you an email this afternoon. Sorry it took a couple days to write back. It’s been pretty hectic here recently. Thanks for considering my career advisory offerings and feel free to check out my LinkedIn page for more details.

I recently graduated with honors with a BA in Finance from a small liberal arts college, i have two degrees and a couple minors that came along the way, as well as a decent amount of leadership experience. Now I am in the twin cities looking for employment and trying too decide how much infortmation I should discuss on my resume.

Does anyone really care that I was a cum laude or just my major gpa? I took the gmat already, did well, and I am about too take the CFA Level 1, is that resume information worthy?

Thanks guys

Definitely put down cum laude and your GMAT score if you did well. Why not? You should have plenty of space on your resume since you have no full-time work experience. If you’re space constrained already, something is wrong.

If the experience isn’t relevant… It just needs to fill time gaps, basic description. Hiring managers don’t care.