Does anyone need a research analyst intern?

Do any firms need a research analyst intern?

I have my series 7, 63, and am looking to get sponsored for the 86/87 in exchange for work, etc.

please ping me if you have an interest in discussing furhter. I have a resume and research report sample upon request.

post the research report here for all to see…if it’s good someone will contact you.

in exchange for work? you mean you’ll work for free as long as someone sponsor’s your 86 and 87?

doesn’t CFA lvl2 count as an exemption for the 87? why do you want to sit for this exam? what use do you have for it?

I just took CFA level 2. My goal was to pass and then get the 86 liscence. However, I just missed passing and I am no longer at a firm that is a broker dealer.

Yes I will work for free as long as someone will sponsor my 86/87. I think it will be value added as it is a good liscence to have, and places i have interviewed at have not been willing to take a chance on me over someone who already has the 86/87

CFA level 2 is only an exemption for the 86.

As AFloverboy already mentioned, you should have sample research and a couple of stock ideas to talk about. I think most of the time, even free interns are more of a liability than an asset since I don’t trust their analytical skills. No offense, but there is a huge ramp-up to get “smart” on business analysis and valuation, so that’s just how a potential employer is going to look at you and it’s your task to prove them wrong.