Consulting Interview Case Study + GMAT questions

i have an interview with an elite consulting firm and the position has some relation to Banking / PE…

they expect me to do a pre interview exam which consists of a case study… plus 20 “GMAT questions”… problem is I have never taken the GMAT and the test is in one week… i understand some people take a full year preparing to really crush the GMAT… i feel confident with the case study portion, but the GMAT questions might as well be in a Chinese.

so my question is… what to do about the GMAT questions… i looked over some practice questions and there are easy/medium/ and hard examples…im not sure if it is on a computer or on paper… wondering if the 20 questions are at the “advanced level” or just basic ones … anyone do a similar pre interview screen? is it even worth attempting to study for the gmat section?

any tips?

Hello everyone, You can check the correct answer and find more Quant and Verbal questions on the GMAT Practice Test at GMAT Sample Questions

Soon you will also be able to practice for the Integrated Reasoning section as well with the same practice test. Score and explanations for the right answers are available immediately after you complete the test.