Questions to Ask an Interviewer

I’m interviewing for an analyst position at a boutique bank next week. During my first round interview the interviewer left 15 minutes for questions and I almost ran out of things to ask! Next week, I have 6 interviews in the same day, is it okay to recycle questions? I’m all about small talk and having a simple conversation but it’s hard for me to find things I can relate with (“Oh you play football too, tell me about…”).

Any ideas?

recycle is fine as long as it’s something that each person can give their personal opinion to (e.g. culture, what they think of opportunities, how they feel about the people)

Just don’t ask a question that has a solid answer.

How senior are you?

I found it difficult to have no questions. Surely, you demonstrate your understanding of the prospetive employer throughout the process but there bound to be something that you can’t answer during your due diligence. For example, something along the line of “my understanding of the market landscape is blah, you’re incredibly strong in blah but the market share is next to nothing, is this an area you are exploring”.