Resume - Include examples?

I am currently looking for a new position and am torn on one aspect of my resume. My current experience includes security selection, manager selection, tactical sector bets, etc.

Anyways, I am not sure as to whether or not I should include specific stock picks and manager hire/fires and tactical recommendations to show some thought process. The responses I got were mixed; some liked it and some thought it made my resume too cluttered (as you can imagine, some thesis took two full lines to write out) and arrogant sounding (not sure if it actually did, but I really do not want to give off that impression).

An example of something that I could’ve done would have been (Note: This is just an example and not a recomendation etc. etc.): Electronics company trading at 15% free cash flow yield despite being expected to grow EPS and top line by at least 10% per year for the next 5 years. Market too concerned with cognitive errors and analysts are not giving any financial credit for company’s ability to launch new products in adjacent markets.

And for those of you who would probably say “ask Numi”… I emailed him yesterday for his services with a version that has no examples (for now).