What to Do after CA??????

Hii Friends,

I have cleared Chartered accountant Exam in india, And enrol for June Exam of CMA &CS, next year.

I want to go USA OR UK, for job.

i have no practical experience, i have to start jobs at initial level, should i join CFA or not???

I dont know what to do?

please help me.

is ther any job opportunity for ICAEW In UK for fresher with no practical experience???

pound ur hag

This is simply good advice in general.

@OP Get a CCFS Designation,this will help you in UK,Alot of your countrymen are pursuing it like ACCA

How can you be a CA with no experience? Either a troll or a fool.

Get a job. Forget about more designations.

rub one out. the fappening is afoot

If you have a CA, your best bet is to stay in India, in the US, the equivalent designation, CPA is far less valuable.

@op get a job as a dabbawala

i have taken practical experience certificate form my principal CA as per ICAI rules, but i don’t have practical experience, in india it is call “dummy articleship”

tell me which is better ACCA OR ICAEW???

should i join CFA AND AFTER level 1, search job in foreign country???

I think i can easily clear CFA, because i am good in finance subject, in CA exam in financial management i got ALL INDIA GOLD MEDAL. but i am very confuse about my career, please help me out,

i asked you a simple question, just give me an answer then comment like XRAY"@op get a job as a dabbawala" etc…

This is why Indian credentials have zero value in the west.

How is this possible? CA is done while you are working in a related role.

^Anything is possible if one wants to cheat and get certificates fraudulently. He simply obtained a " practical experience certificate" for work experience (called articleship for CA) without actually working , that is why he has ‘nil’ practical experience though he passed the theory papers of CA. That is how he got the CA with a “dummy articleship” submiting details of his working without actually working - a fraud CA obviously! A blot on the profession - a professional who knows everything about accounting, audit and financial management but has no practical experience (sorry, only a ‘dummy’ paper-experience of a few years). That is how unsoundmind got his CA using unsound (unethical) means. No wonder Satyam-like fraud happens and Indian arm of PwC fined $6 million by the SEC (they must be having such CA’s in good nos.).

May be he has already a “dummy” four year work experience and details to submit to CFAI for membership.No wonder he thinks CFA is a walk for him, as he claims he is good in ‘finance’ (and got an “all India Gold Medal”) though minus any experience. So to answer his ‘simple question’ may not be that simple for AF members as they lack the sort of aptitude he has.

Last time I was in India I was invited to a party to celebrate someone getting their CA. I asked him how much work experience he had, and he said zero. This must be pretty common.

His dad paid for fire breathing acrobats at this party.

why indian cheat they turning into china