No Response after 7 rounds of Interviews.....what should I do?

So I had my final rounds of interviews with an IB almost 3 weeks back…in total 7 rounds of interview…since then i haven’t heard back from them …i did send a follow up mail a week after the interview but no response…i think maybe i did not get that job…but i still believe after going through all those interviews i deserve to know the result and very least my feedback…so should i send another follow up mail…or call the HR…or wait for some more time before following up…or should i leave it as it is and move on???

IMO you will hear from them after 7 rounds.

Likely they are still deliberating ?

Don’t do anything that might annoy them.

Although IMO in your position and at this point giving a polite call to the HR is certainly not out of line.

7 rounds? Is this for real in that biz?

IB recruitment is crazy. Knew a mate who had over 30 interviews for a role.

Drop a duece in their lobby, you do you man, don’t let the system change you.

Must be desperate. I wouldn’t work at a place like that.

That is ridiculous. I would be so frustrated if I did not hear from them (good or bad).

That’s crazy…I had a friend who got JPM IB and he had only one round interview, and it was all fit…

Never submit!

LOOOOOOOOL

If someone take 30 rounds to decide to hire you, or even 7 rounds, they’re obviously an indecisive schmuck.

Yeah. 30 rounds ? lol. That’s like a part-time job.

It was top tier bulge bracker in London and he got the job.

I think there were only 3-4 rounds but on 2 days he had a conveyor belt of fit interviews with 2 at a time for 30 mins to an hour. On one of the rounds he about 12 interviews in a row and then at the end a technical interview. Said he’s never been as mentally exhausted in his life.

Seven is not totally out of line. My first buyside job required 8 interviews. I generally interview people about 5x before I make a decision.

The frustrating part is not the no of interviews…but the fact that I got no response till now…it feels like all those rounds were just a waste of time…I think no reply is another way of them saying u r rejected…

Give HR a call. Be polite. I don’t see how that can hurt your prospects at this stage.

Just show up and start working like true BSD.

take the high road, and send them a letter that says YOU REJECT THEM!

LOL wins thread IMO

Three weeks is highly abnormal but keep in mind most of the last 3 weeks have been a train wreck for work productivity. Most people in the business are just getting back in the swing of things this week, and slowly at that. That said, they could have reached out to you this week. My guess is you are not the top candidate and they are trying to work it out with someone else first (this week) and you will hear something next week at the latest.

most likely they already gave someone else an offer, and you are on the waiting list in case he turns it down.