Anyone willing to review my resume?

Not sure if people do this here, but thought it was worth a try.

I will PM or email you the link to the PDF so let me know if anyone can provide some feedback.

I’ve been trying to find a job and also trying to go through networking, but the communication goes dead silent after I send my resume so something must be off and I can’t tell what it is

Not that I am an expert, but feel free to PM it to me

^ Priceless.

^ Why? I said I wasn’t an expert or anything. just happy to offer my humble opinion. He asked. If he doesn’t want my opinion, then he doesnt have to send it

Sent you a PM

lol

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

mbaorcfa, there are anonymous resume posting critique websites you can use and just post the link here. I’m sure AF members will give you some commentary

I’m not a gynecologist, but I’ll take a look…

Come on Vandy–even you can see why your comment is hilarious.

LMAO who is this zip?

(Actually I have no idea what’s going on, just thought I’d join in)

^ Can’t be bothered to actually read whether these are the right ones, but only a couple of months ago Vandy was the one asking us to review his resume, then completely rejecting the advice:

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/careers/91335434

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/careers/91334904

He’s blossomed into a beautiful butterfly now.

To be fair, he did land a pretty sweet gig IIRC. And his resume wasn’t the worst I’ve ever seen.

^thanks.

Yeah exactly. You all can trash my resume and whatnot, but i stand by that it was well above average of my peers ( i have looked at quite a few of my peer resumes as guidence, reference, and to assess the competition) Do I have a Harvard MBA with 25 years as a MD at GS? no, but I think for my age, there are a lot of people in the world that would be pleased to have my resume and I think it is evidenced by getting to interview with some pretty top-tier companies.

^ Agreed. I distinctly remember saying that your resume was a lot better than I had expected.

You should publically post your resume here if you want multiple points of view

I think you’re ready to compete with Numi now.

LOL

I dont think people are laughing at you because of your resume. I think people are laughing at you because you say stupid sh*t.