Do PT MBA's get treated like 2nd class citizens when it comes time to recruitment?

After attending a top 25 MBA program’s information session, I browsed over their employment report. I was pretty impressed:

1. 99% of their full-time graduates are gainfully employed within 3 months of graduation

2. The average starting comp was $101k

3. Mind you, this is in the DC area, not the NYC or San Fran area, so that money means more.

Then I read an anonymous thread by a recent graduate of the part-time program who accused the career center of ignoring part-timers.

I would love to ask you pros whether you think this is likely to be a legit beef (or if he’s just a shitty job candidate) and whether you think this applies to most of the top 50 business schools. Do you have this image in your mind that the career center is going balls out trying to sell their full-timers who are about to graduate and just letting the part-timers fend for themselves (maybe because of a perceived lower quality or because the career center figures the stakes are lower since part-timers already have a job)?

I don’t know if I’ll ever do an MBA, but I’d hate to pay 60k-100k for a part-time MBA and then find out my own school has no interest in placing me.

Full time or part time, I wouldn’t leave it to the career center to find me a job.

That’s sound advice, but it’s irrelevant: 65% of the people who got jobs capitalized on the career center, so it’s obviously a relevant issue. If we know there’s a resource that is free and has proven results, why not try to find out of those results will apply to you?