*deleted

did you really need to start a new thread?

Honestly, your line sounds like an asshole. Just say you received a $30k job offer from Company B and ask if they can match (assuming you would choose Company A, all else equal). If not, go work for Company B. They’re not going to leapfrog each other when there are thousands of other BPO aspirants sitting around in Manilla.

@igor sorry but it has been ignored on my previous post and I really need a sound advice for this

@ohai So I could simply say that “thanks for the offer, but there has been an offer from another company for around 30k, is it possible for you to match the offer?”

Should I disclose Company B’s real name on my pitch?

For me it sounds crazy, can anyone help on how should I politely ask for it? lol

Read my reply in your previous thread regarding the issue of negotiating a higher salary as you thought pension, healthcare and other benefits were included. To me that sound better than making the company feel like they are being played off against another.

Cut the Crap Man. Accept the offer and start work.

This. If you don’t care about the company, just pick the higher offer and move on.

This too. Trying to get them to match another employer’s offer by that little of an amount when they came in within what YOU told them was your expected range makes you look greedy (which is fair, we all want more money) but it’s your fault you didn’t know the wage range, or didn’t give a wider and higher range.

The risk/reward is not in your favor here. And definitely don’t tell them what other company made the offer. All you need is somebody at company A to know somebody at company B and have him/her call over there and be like, yeah we gave an offer to Harvy and he’s trying to use your offer to get more money out of us. Best case scenario is you get to keep 1 of the job offers, worst case you have zero offers.