Advice on Salary Increment ASAP

Hi all,

Please I need your candy advise. This is the time to start discussing salary raise and promotion. I spoke with my previous boss whom assured me he had spoken to my acting manager and director about my promotion to the next level. It hasn’t been confirm yet. I do have a meeting with my boss this week and also discuss my PM for the year. How do I begin the discussion about my promotion, salary increase etc. What should I say? Any advise is much appreciated. Thanks guys :slight_smile:

There are several ways to go about getting a raise. The most straightforward is to sleep with your boss. Try that first. If that doesn’t work, you can sue the company.

don’t beat around the bushes and go at it right out of the gate. “i would like to talk about my promotions and raise” boom you got the ball rolling.

While disrobing.

Points for not owning a robe?

I usually start with “I have your daughter”.

ABC, always be closing, don’t let up or you’re get passed over.

Getting a raise is like getting a girl to sleep with you.

1. In person 2) get them alone (preferably on a boat or somewhere with implication) 3) alcohol (with a roofie) 4) Grease the Skids (“oh you are a Pisces? I’m a Scorpio rising. You know what they say about water signs :wink:”) 5) Value proposition (you workout, tons of other chicks want to bang you, you make a lot of money and kick ass at your job, top tier MBA, and have a huge johnson) 6) Make direct eye contact and ask for it with confidence (never beg). .

D emonstrate Value

E ngage Physically

N urture Dependence

N eglect Emotionally

I nspire Hope

S eparate Entirely

getting a girl to sleep with you much much easier than getting a raise. You can’t get a raise every week however you can get a different girl every weekend. With the girl you really want and the top 3 hottest in the club/bar - once a month was possible in nyc.

Find a job that offers more money. Use that as leverage to negotiate higher salary and promotion (which let’s assume is deserved) Take the other job if no raise offered. The company has no real reason to give you more money unless it fears losing you (or you sleep with you boss as mentioned above).