where to go

so i have offers from top business schools and about 5 of them,Standford ,Harvard ,Yale, CMU(Tepper) ,i am looking to give my self the best “bang for the buck” .what are these programs like compared to top dog MFE degrees ? i know well and beyond well that their jobs are different but in an age of computers and STEM shouldn’t one opt for MFE ?

i am kinda confused and in need of some guidance.

Harvard or Stanford MBA would give you a higher ceiling and likely the ability to transition into an easy cushy job making bank later in life. MFE who knows you could be cracking out work grinding on tough work making good money as well but an MBA is more widely regarded across industries. Why pin yourself in so much?

well well well,because i have to pay the application fee and write the sop which can be long and tedious work,so i am thinking what to do before applying to these good name places. you only have so much resource availabe.

Didn’t you already have offers?

a good gpa and a good work resume goes far too much into business school application,my friend.

so which ones should be top in terms of good career base ?

1. mfe =>CMU,Berkely,Standford, Columbia ,NYU
  2. MBA=>CMU,HBS,Standford,Yale(since i am not jewish maybe not a good chance but anyway),UVA,

My goal is also LBS,LSE AND OXBRIDGE.

your first post said or to me it sounded like you already got into the said schools…but guess not - you misspelled Standford.

Which should be better for me?

1. Win the powerball when it hits $300mm

2. open up a fund and try to manage billion dollars and become a true billionaire in 20 years.

3. invest in startups in the bay area to score big

It is STANFORD not STANDFORD - no “d”

Yea and it’s a different thing to claim you already got the offers. Many people with “good GPA” and “work experience” apply to HBS. Only a handful get in. It’s like saying “I have the CFA charter but I’m about to take level 1. Don’t worry I have good GPA and I work in finance so I’ll get it eventually”.

is this a troll post LOL

troll from the get go…

lol

The answer is “none of those”, since you can get a PharmaD degree and earn 8 figures within 5 years.

do you have it ?

Troll post from the beginning. OP can’t even construct a sentence correctly.

I like infinitybenzo’s response.

Even better; OP tries to correct infinity without realizing he misspelled in his original post…

dance dance dance to the distortion

rofl