statement of purpose or s.o.p

ok ok,I expect some help with this.THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Some points about my background that help me in cooking a good resume and sop.

my main job has been doing marketing research with the help of big data. i am fluent in python,java and a few other task specific languages. i have studiied electrical engineering with a focus on computers in multimedia university of malaysia and have distinguished myself here and built a reputation.I have great respect for women and the gay community (this is important in the west as you know) .i honestly don’t know where to go. many good schools in uk(lse and imperial) have admitted some of my friends with simillar back ground. so my questions;

1. what can i do to maximize my chance of success as i have found out i may not get application to the u.s
  2. i have won the lottery so green card is not a problem though.
  3. i need to work on my speaking and listening but the writing and reading are good.

one of my friends also got a phd from my university at stanford(corrected) so what are the odds?

in your essay emphasise the great respect for women and gays, should give you that leg up over the competition

You should ask those friends of similar backgrounds, as no one here has the experience or background to measure your achievements in Malaysia.

A real snake charmer here

Did you by chance accidentally release a python on your cousin Dudley?

hi

i am quant what you want to know

+1