"Summer Analyst", "Summer Intern", or "Continuing Intern"?

Hi

im an undergraduate junior. I am working as a part-time intern in the credit risk team at a bank. I will continue working during the summer too. Currently my resume says Spring Intern. How should the title be for the summer?

this might be the toughest question yetq

Experience

• ABC Corporation - Credit Risk Analyst Intern

January 2017 - Present

Or something similar. Hopefully the formatting holds the way I want it to.

lol

the problem is that the team is made up of masters + phds and there are no “analysts” in the team. I think they start as “associates”.

You put analyst in the topic title, so go “lol” yourself into a vat of H2SO4.

Change it to “ABC Corporation - Credit Risk Analysis Team Intern.”

Make it something an interviewer would ask a question about. If they read “Summer/Spring Intern,” they’ll just assume you were the designated coffee and doughnut fetcher.

ewww science alert!!

If you say “intern”, you don’t have to say spring or summer. If you say “summer analyst”, you don’t have to say “intern”. No one really says “spring analyst”, since summer is the normal internship rotation.

just put:

‘all the way turnnned up’

70% won’t get it

30% will get it

10% appreciation factor

do it for the love

You are a Part-Time Intern on the Credit Risk team. Don’t try to make it something it’s not.

Credit Risk Intern?

or ‘Risky Credit Intern’

or simply ‘Risky Intern’

“eye candy”

Full-Time Intern

How does a Spring intern differ from a Summer intern? Is there a hierarchy here? Seems a bit ridiculous.

Just right intern on your resume and continue about your day.

Yeah. Write ‘Just Right Intern’ on your resume 'cause you’re just what companies need.

Sulfuric acid! I know this without googling.

Yes, but can you draw it?

Clearly whoever was there first has seniority.

Infinity Capital - Credit Risk* Department with bunch of MS and PhDs

* Full Time**

**Spring-Summer Intern

this will do.