CFA Charterholder looking for a job

[original post removed]

post your resume boss

Email me at richiespringfieldjessiesgirl@gmail.com

You can make it if you try.

does anyone still have a summary? i dont its so 1990’s

Ditch the Summary and shorten your work experience some. Too much to read. Highlight why you personally are exceptional but do not brag.

lets go grab a hooks and chat

*hookah

you do like hookah, yes?

I like hookers

I think a short one or two line summary is good as it sets the tone of the resume for the reader. Example: “Analyst with strong track record in biotech investing, extensive healthcare network, and PhD in biochemistry.”

What you have here is far too long. No one cares that you are “confident,” unless you are an intern. Show actionable results and/or skills that demonstrate you can produce results.

Too many certificates

get/pay someone in the industry to rewrite your resume for you. it’s really hard to read. It looks like you’re an Egyptian national but you need to clean up your English on your resume. It’s jarring to read, you capitalized words in the wrong places, expanded on lines that don’t need expansion and contracted lines that could actually describe what you did. I don’t know why you bolded terms either. Your work experience is also all over the place. Try to tighten and focus your message and image. Good luck.

Yes, this resume is a disaster of organization and writing. You should get a local person to rewrite it, and pay them if necessary.

Numi on this forum does career consulting. He may do resume rewrites, I cannot remember. PM him