CEO corners you and says "what will you do for my company?"

He hasn’t cornered me yet. We met once so far. What would you say? I have a general idea. I’m pretty good at shooting off the cuff though.

Why do you even think about stuff like this?

because he did it to my subordinate this week and he blew it

First though I had was to say “Make it better” but you better be ready to pitch why afterwards.

ACE you have fantasies about the CEO “cornering” you?

ohai reads me like a book

How about this:

“I will make your company great again.”

that will get you crushed

Haha well played

the problem is that in this situation you are not expected to talk but act. Immediately, lower yourself to the CEO, both figuratively and literally.

this actually happened to me recently… its a rhetorical question… no answer is needed. I just locked eyes and gave him a slow, unsolicited chest bump. then proceeded to walk away knowing I crushed it.

I’d say, “Nothing. I’m in it for me.”

And it’d probably work.

I thought this was quite clever and funny. Good one!

chest bump though ?

how does one do this without jumping in the air to chest bump

sounds like he leaned in for a kiss

But he did say chest bump so I will leave it with that unless of course you want to go the sexual route with your ceo…that is up to you. That could go two ways - fire effective immediately or into his office and bow down both figuratively and literally followed by few promotions. Give and take.

I’m pretty sure if I did that to Jamie Dimon or Lloyd Blankfein, I’d be fired.

we may have momentarily brushed noses at the summit of our chest bump… neither party was willing to acknowledge it. interpret that as you please.

As his gaze crossed the CEO’s deep blue eyes, he felt a light brush across his nose. Just a hint of a touch, a faint breeze in a field of grass on a cool spring day. For a moment, they locked eyes, their faces inches apart. So close, but yet it seemed like oceans away. And then the CEO turned away. “Come back”, he wanted to scream, but something - his breathlessness, the weight of his expectations - kept the words on the edge of his lips. And in a moment, they had vanished. Whispers of possibility, of promises yet to be made and fulfilled. “Another day” said the voice in his heart as the CEO walked away.

hahahaha

you eskimo kissed him!! thats great

LOL…