Best interview ever attitude

[video:https://youtu.be/85WFfJzW7Ds]

I don’t know what kind of video this is, but this interviewer is a total d-bag.

I’d rip the phone from his desk if he talked to me like that. If I took time out of my day, got dressed up, to go see him and address him with respect, I expect the same back. Since this is the career forum, some advice, respect everyone at first and don’t ever let anybody ever disrespect you.

And it’s not about being a tough guy or anything like that. That’s standing up for yourself and not walking out like a punk. A lot of us dedicate more time to our careers than anything else in our lives, don’t let someone step all over that.

Ive been through a lot of interviews - the interviewers were all very professional.

Just flaunt your male white privelage bro

ok

Quite an interesting video. Something that can be taken from him

No, it was pretty much for entertainment value. Nothing can be taken from this.

Come on, anybody actually watch the whole thing? There are valuable lessons here! Gotta see the ending.

I think the video means to show how you should be unique, original and memorable during your interview. Although, in the end, the manager probably ended up hiring an employee who doesn’t give s sh*t, who is lazy as f*ck, and who got bad grades and took 6 years to graduate undergrad…

Unfortunately, I watched the whole thing. Accents are a bit difficult for me to understand at times.

^ I thought with your half thick bogan aussie one and half nasal american one it would’ve been a walk in the park

Entertaining video.