Do I need to get this MBA idea out of my head ?

Do I need to get this MBA idea out of my head? (Literally been keeping me up at night for weeks now) Some Background: 2 Years xp Graduate Program within Asset Management department in Insurance. Moved from major EU financial HUB to a different city for better role; same industry (Insurance, Asset Management dep). Been here for a year now, might get promoted fairly soon. Studied Finance and Economics. Recently sat the June CFA 3 exam. 3 lingual. Goal: Move to EU financial HUB again and work within Private Wealth. Question: Would an MBA be helpful to accomplish my goal? What should be my strategy? Appreciate all feedback.

MBA

Got it.

Private Wealth isn’t really that hard to break into is it - why do you need an MBA?

I’d like to target PW at a larger Bank in a financial hub. I thought that given the competitiveness of jobs at those banks, an MBA would open up the network to get in.

Have you tried networking on your own? Attending conferences, seminars, workshops, etc…? I’d also check to see how well your target MBA schools actually place people into PM.

Honestly, no I haven’t. Been quite preoccupied with the exams and feel like only now I got the mindset/energy to start working on something new again. Good feedback thanks.